Saturday, May 05, 2007

Child birth marathon

Today was our child birth marathon class. We could not attend the daily classes due to our train timings and Ed's advance finance class schedule. So we decided on the marathon.

We reached the Wabounsie community center (in Rush Copley campus) after our McD breakfast. They had interesting videos, and the instructor gave a good idea about what to expect. I'm still undecided on epidural. It was good to see lot of pregnant women in one place. I looked so tiny infront of them. Probably it's the dress. Or may be because I am not due until august. Most in that class were due in May, June or early July.

Ed and I demonstrated a 8th grade dance, My head on ed's right shoulder and without knocking my knees I have to shift weight from one foot to another. and Ed can reach my back and give a back massage. The hee haa's were funny. Hope we remember everything they told us today.

The best part was pick a item (each couple should pick one item and tell/guess what it is for), they had most items that we expected, except googles (I would never have imagined that)

One the way back we stopped at our neighbourhood coffee shop "Green leaf coffee house" We bought icecreams too. At home we started some garden work.

Today was Vino's birthday, we could not wish her until late in the evening (IST). Even then we had to finish the call since we were running late for the class. Anyways she is celebrating her B'day since Ed's birthday on April 2nd ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home